your best massage

Everything you need to know about massage therapy

Thursday, June 15, 2006




JUDGEMENT

Let's face it. Life is hard. We're constantly walking around judging ourselves and being judged. There is only one place that I know of where judgement is a non-issue. That place is when you're on my massage table.

Massage therapy is the greatest respite from judgement. The only thing you have to feel is pleasure. If you don't feel pleasure or can't feel pleasure - there still is no judgement. The point of massage therapy is to bring you to a place in yourself that stands beyond judgement - a place where there is just pure joy, love and peace.

I have the opportunity of providing you with pure non-judgemental compassion and unconditional love. My intention for you is for you to feel how wonderful you really are. It doesn't matter to me what you do for a living, what your secrets are, what you've done, haven't done or should have done, it doesn't matter - I really don't care. To me, you are nothing but perfect. I want you to feel how perfect you are. I want to be able to introduce you to your perfection - the you that really does exist beneath all of the trappings of your life.

If you can give yourself an hour or so of this type of relief from life, I believe you will be a better you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home