your best massage

Everything you need to know about massage therapy

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WATERDANCE


Waterdance is an aquatic based therapy that was originated in Germany. There are some elements that are reminiscent of Watsu, but the big difference here is that the client is immersed in the water. More to follow... In the meantime...Just think about how it might feel to have a therapist that is so present with your breath and your body. Just think about the possibilities that exist when you feel so attended to. Think how it might feel to experience yourself in warm water while someone is right there to witness and respect all of you. Imagine your muscles and connective tissue melting into the water allowing you complete freedom to be. While you think about that, I'll be thinking what to write in my next post. For now, I can tell you that I am very passionate about this work and I hope that I will be able to find a way to express this so that I can communicate how wonderful and special this work is.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home