your best massage

Everything you need to know about massage therapy

Tuesday, April 29, 2008


SURF AND TURF
Here are a couple of recent e-mails I've received from clients regarding my water massage and land massage. I am filled with gratitude when I receive messages like these:

Thanks, Lizy. The shoulder is much better. The pool massage is the
only thing that has worked, so far, for the pain and the loss of range
of motion. I can see why you like the WATSU,so much.

I'll let you know how the shoulder is doing at the end of a week or so.

I did enjoy floating in the water very much! The salinity of the
water helps for that. The WATSU is well conceived and should achieve
popularity. Its nice to know someone on the cutting edge of physical
therapy.

Keith

Dear Lizabeth,

I had a wonderful “vision quest” yesterday, very full of good feelings and appreciations, during which I spent some time thinking of you. I want you to know that I think you are an extraordinary masseuse, and that I appreciate immensely the perspective and spirit with which you approach your work. I love the way you engage with my body and energy, how no session is the same as any other, and how I too have learned to let go and go with your energy. I love the way you talk about your body work, and the way you end each session with a “thank you.” And I appreciate as well your sessions with Marsha when she comes to town, and how you’ve opened her up to the value and pleasure of going deep in body work.

It takes a very special person to do what you do as you do. So this is just to let you know how much I look forward to our sessions, how grateful I am that our paths crossed as they have, and how remarkable I think you are.

Ethan




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home